Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gorgeous interiors from some of my favorite blogs...

The one thing I miss about the days before I started blogging was that I actually had time to explore the blogs that I love and that inspired me to start blogging in the first place. Well, that's why I started regularly posting groups of images from my favorite blogs - so I get to visit my favorite sites, but still feel like I'm being productive.

In no particular order...

Below are finds from the always elegant Belle Vivir


this is a bathroom!



You can probably tell the 4 yummy images below are Scandinavian interiors, from the wonderfully Scandinavian themed Designpiration



I love this kitchen!!!  It's very rustic, but I think I could manage just fine...




The below are from the lovely "Oh So Beautiful Paper"

these bedrooms are heaven


This amazing cabinet is from the Two's Company display at last year's NYIGF.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...