Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

chipper

My life has officially been taken over by paint chips. No matter where I go they are always with me and no matter what I do they can see my every move. They have infiltrated my home, my purse, my car, and I can't even talk to you about my desk... I feel like it's a violation of my privacy at this point.

They just wont leave me alone!!!!!

 These colorful and seemingly innocent pieces of painted paper are evil....EVIL I tell you!

Besides annoy me, I sought out to find another purpose for their existence.

here are the

RESULTS









And look at what I have been working on...in all my spare time....no seriously, I have tons of spare time.

THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF YET ANOTHER UNFINISHED PROJECT BECAUSE MY LIFE IS MENTAL/SCHIZOPHRENIC?

"instead of cuttin and pastin i be mixin and paintin"




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...