Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

A Step Stool for Ilah - A Darling Hobby Lobby Find!

I couldn't help but to admire darling step stools that I've seen in the kids section of various stores. I kept them in their place and refrained from buying one though since I considered Ilah to still being too young to need one. But when I spotted this oh-so-cute step stool during a trip to Hobby Lobby this week, I just couldn't resist purchasing it....


Hobby Lobbby is the kind of place where if you see something that you love, you have to buy it then because good luck if it will be there later. I snapped a picture of this stool on my phone and sent it to my girlfriend {who is a mother of a toddler too}; while I stood there contimplating buying it she responded saying how totally cute it was and that sooner than later Ilah will need one and that I should totally get it {yes, "totally, totally" - you can take the girl out of California, but you can't take California out of the girl!}....so into the basket it went : ) So although Ilah isn't potty training anytime soon, or needing a step stool right now to reach a sink to wash her hands, I had to make this darling little find hers. Even Daddy thinks it's super, super cute : )


I never really paid attention to the cost of step stools. I'm sure you can find some that are pretty inexpensive but one like this with intricate detail isn't very cheap {if you browse online you will see that they are close to $100. Yikes}. This one was regularly priced at $49.99, but I scored it on clearance for $25! There were just three left and the other two were scratched up...this one was in perfect condition!


When I brought the stepstool home and showed it to Ilah, she put it up against the couch and used it to get on and off. Funny girl! But hey, she found a little method that worked for her ; ) I did end up putting it away though until the time comes that she really does need one. I love this darling little stool...which goes to show you that some things are meant to be purchased earlier than needed ; )

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We plan on making Daddy feel very special this Father's Day!! Wonderful things are planned : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...