Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A New Look and Some Winter Finds for Ilah

We all like a change of scenery, right? I felt like it was time for one around here so Mr. Wonderful gave my little bloggity blog a revamp tonight. You like? I do! Gotta love a man who knows his way around Adobe Illustrator. I'm still in the process of putting things in place but I delight in looking at the new soft hues while doing so : )

Winter is still far off {although fall is quickly approaching - hello September; you sure did come around fast!} but when I spotted this cute rain coat I had to get it for Ilah {a Marshalls find at $14.99 - reg price $46.00 - size 12 mo}.




And then of course Ilah needs to keep her cute little feet warm during the brisk winter months so I snagged these up when I saw them {TJ Maxx find at $5.99}....



Who else besides me is looking forward to this sweltering heat coming to an end?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...