Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Children's Rooms - Shared Spaces

If you pay attention to the tickler on the upper left side of my blog, then you noticed that Ilah is 4 months old today! I remember when my sweet baby girl turned all of 4 WEEKS old. She has quickly grown from being a tiny infant to now being a fun-loving baby who is quickly discovering new things. I spend a lot of time interacting with Ilah during the day which is why my posts lately haven’t been daily. I’ll get around to doing a full post on Ilah’s 4 month milestones hopefully this week – and it will include lots of pictures, as always : )

In the meantime, I wanted to showcase some beautiful children’s rooms – specifically shared spaces. These bedrooms are sure to provide ideas and inspiration for a room shared by two girls, two boys - or a gender neautral space. Whether considered sophisticated or modern - or for small kids or teens, these room ideas are oh-so-lovely.
ONE

TWO

THREE

FOUR

FIVE

SIX


SEVEN

EIGHT



NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN

TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR

Images seen on: Baby Room Bio, Decor Pad, Southern Accents, Domino, Home Beautiful, Elle Decor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...