Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ilah's First Easter!

Every holiday from here on out will be all the more special. Now that we have started our family, beginning with baby Ilah, every day is magnified with sweet moments to be cherished and certainly the holidays will be extra special as we create wonderful memories for/with our child{ren}.

Ilah got her very first Easter basket this week from her grandma {my mom}. Since we will be in Canada over the Easter holiday, Ilah got her Easter basket a few days early....

It was full with all kinds of adorable things!....

This little bunny rattle makes noise when you squeeze it!...

Look at all this stuff!....
Ilah got a "Baby's 1st Easter" bib and cute little hand held toys to play with. See that yellow ducky? Hilarious little sayings come out when you drop it on {or hit} its bottom!....
I showed Ilah one of her little toys that her Grandma got her and she intently stared at it. I bet she was thinking, "Hmm. This is something new"....


Then she reached for it. "Ahh, this is mine!! Let me get a closer look and feel this little thing. I think I'll pat its head too. Stuffed bunny's don't bite do they?".....

Ilah then held onto her little bunny rattle tightly! She just may have found a new favorite toy to play with {sorry Alfred [the stuffed dog]...you're out - little bunny rattle is in. No hurt feelings, ok?}!

Also in Ilah's basket was a "Baby's First Easter" book which tells the story of Jesus' resurrection....

I can't believe how much stuff my mom managed to pack into that little basket!....

Ilah is one blessed little girl!! And so am I, because my mom put together an Easter basket for me too!!

I got all kinds of things....writing pads, candy, make-up, socks, dishtowels, a headband, lotion, and a few things from MAC! {and a very sentimental card too}....

Ilah has a wonderful grandma who loves her more than words can say, and I have an amazing mother who still loves to do special things for me too - like still making an Easter basket for me even when I'm 30 years old.

You're so good to us mom! We love you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...