Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

I Think I'll Go For A Walk Outside

Yesterday after daddy got home from work, we took Ilah out for a little stroll. I think both her and I needed to get outside of the house and get some fresh air and a change of scenery. It felt so nice. The weather is starting to warm up {around 64 F} but I lightly bundled Ilah up anyway since I didn't want to chance her getting cold. She looked so cute and cozy....



There's a long walking/jogging path near our home that goes in a loop. It takes about 45 minutes to go all the way around so it makes for a nice little cardio workout : ) When we were walking yesterday I told my husband, "Remember when I was pregnant and we used to see other couple's walking with their strollers? We're one of them now." : ) We really relished in the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...