Pages

Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decor

Although I won't be decorating our house at all this year for Christmas {because I'm about to be 9 months pregnant} I still delight in browsing for pretty decor. Here are some images that really wowed me....

This room is decorated so beautiully and it looks sooo cozy. I could totally see myself in front of that fireplace with a cup of hot chocolate and that throw over me....

I wish I had the talent to make perfectly decorated Christmas cookies. These angels are almost too cute to be eaten....

As I've said in an earlier post this week, I love copper tones. This wreath is gorg....


Fancying up a dessert table like this is such a great idea. Somehow it makes the cake look all the more delish!....

I love pretty place settings....


I love how there are so many elements from the outdoors that were brought into this indoor space to naturally beautify it; that tree is even lovely although the branches are sparse....


A decorative staircase; I love the look....


And get a look at the stunning decor atop this mantle. And the stockings...they make me swoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...