Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas In All It's Simplicity

The only sign of Christmas at our house is this wreath that is now hanging from our front door {which I just bought yesterday}. While I had looked forward to going all out and decorating our home this Christmas, it just isn't feasible being 9 months pregnant. The set up and take down is just too much for me to swing {with back pain, shortness of breathe, swollen feet - not to mention this big belly being in the way!} so sadly, all those pretty little decor accents that I purchased last year {at 75% off after Christmas!} will just have to stay packed up until next year.

So for now, here is Christmas in all it's simplicity {you may recall from this post that I love copper colors for the holidays!}....



Wreath purchased at Marshalls for $19.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...