Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Blogging After Baby

I'm now less than 4 weeks away from my due date! I'm starting to get real antsy about meeting my little dream come true.

Here's someone you don't see much of on this blog...the "man who made it happen" {Ha!}...my husband. This picture of us was taken last night....

Many of you have asked if I plan to keep blogging once Ilah arrives. I've contemplated it and ultimately I have concluded that the majority of my time will undoubedtly be spent focusing on the needs of my newborn baby. While I do intend to post many pictures following her birth, and may hop on this site now and again with updates, I won't be posting regularly - perhaps not even monthly. While although babies demand a lot of attention, they are also not required to be attended to 24 hours a day - so some may say that blogging can still be feasible. And I agree. There are many new moms who, after having a baby, continue to blog regularly, for various reasons, and while I thought I would be one of them {especially since I will be a stay at home mom}, I just know that blogging won't be my greatest priority {for my own various reasons}. I wanted to put this out there now instead of just "vanishing" and have you wondering what the heck happened to me! There are many blogs who draw in higher traffic than this little ol' blog of mine and therefore have a much larger following; there are so many wonderful mommy blogs out there full of great content, valuable resources, sound advice, funny stories, honest emotions, and great giveaways. You can get acquainted with some of them here and here.

Many of you have truly followed my journey "From Marriage to Motherhood". Whether you have been a follower of my blog from the very beginning, someone who came along later, or just most recently, I've loved sharing my experiences with you as it relates to becoming a wife, and then entering the stage of motherhood. I've appreciated all the wonderful comments left on the posts that I have written and even more, bonding and connecting with some of my readers outside of the blog.

With all this said, I want to give you all an opportunity to ask me any question that you want to know....as it relates to my life experiences, my faith, my pregnancy, how I feel about having a baby so soon after getting married, if we plan to have more children, my opinion on a certain subject, favorite restaurants in Atlanta, etc. {just don't ask me a math question because I will fail!}. Feel free to post your question in the comments section, or send me a private email {which some of you have already done. If I haven't gotten back to you yet I will reply to your question within the blog very soon, as to share my answer with others who may also have the same question}.

While I may not get around to answering all of your questions, I will do my best!

* * * * * * * *

I leave for a Doctor appointment in just a few hours. I'll end this post with a short video of Ilah....{she starts moving after you hear my deep sigh...I'm trying to catch a breath! Literally! Ha!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...