Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Nice Date Night...at Lowes!

Friday night I was itching to get out of the house. After dinner at home we ventured to Lowe's and bought some beautiful light fixtures for our home. The entrance into our foyer now has a fancier fixture that matches the overall ambience of our interior decor. It looks very close to this one {kudos to my husband for the next day installation!}:

Our home is an open floor plan that has a very warm, cozy feel with a few of the rooms closely mirroring the colors below.

Our dining room has beautiful paneling that I want to accentuate by adding some color to the walls to make the space "pop". I really like the color on the below wall {a warm cinnamon hue}.
We still need to get a buffet for the dining area. I am on a mission to find one just the right size...and in search of a mirror just like the one below to place above the buffet. I saw it on another site in bronze and just love it.


We will also be changing out the dining room light fixture and will likely get one similar to this one...

We have a fairly large space off of our living room and kitchen. Our intention is to replicate the look below. We even purchased the exact chairs that you see here. Love 'em. But now with a baby on the way, this space will be shared with our little one - where the baby swing, highchair, and eventually a walker will go - this space has room for it all and those items can be tucked away {this space is already decorated - we just need a desk to complete the look!}.

Besides the nursery, our bedroom is my current project. I absolutely love the look and feel of the bedroom below and am all about recreating it {minus the chandelier; my husband won't go for it}.

We have a large sitting area in our master bedroom and we're both wanting two plush chairs {like the one below} to go in the space infront of the windows.

I love making our new house a "home". For a plethora of design ideas, visit Decor Pad, where I found all of the above photos {with the exception of the light fixtures which were taken from Lowes}.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...