Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A New Craving!

I almost hopped on the computer {late} last night for no other reason than to share with you all what I was currently craving. But I figured it could wait 'til morning. I was perfectly snuggled and I just couldn't risk not finding that cozy spot again.

Anyhow...I was yearning for a visit to this restaurant...


To have a loaf {or three} of their yummy bread...


Lucky for me, there is a Macaroni Grill just a few blocks from my house. How sweet it is. I'll be calling mom up today to see if she wants to join me for a loaf and some lunch. It's probably best that I be forthright and inform mom {and the waiter} of my greediness upfront so that neither get the idea that the one loaf that they initially bring will be shared. That won't be happening. This pregnant woman will be eating that first loaf all on her own. Thank-you-very-much. And I'm certain I'll be asking for at least two loafs to-go.

Now, I've never attempted to make bread but I came across an imitation recipe for Macaroni Grill's Rosemary Bread and it got rave reviews {most say the recipe is even better than the restaurant's bread!}. If you're interested, you can find the recipe here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...