Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Just One More Day

Last night it took me forever to fall asleep. I had a little "mover and a shaker" in my tummy that kept me up. It takes me a while to get comfortable as it is - my back aches cause a lot of tossing and turning. Going into my sixth month of pregnancy, I think the time has come for me to purchase a pregnancy pillow.

I've recently noticed that I'm beginning to retain water. My engagement ring and wedding band are starting to fit tight; I believe the time is coming near when I won't be able to wear them anymore.


I decided to keep my Friday appointment so tomorrow is the big day when I have another ultrasound and we get to see how big our little one is getting...and most importantly, if all can be seen very clear, we will know if we are having a boy or a girl. We are all anticipating the news! At the time of writing this post, the poll that I uploaded reflects that there's a 50/50 tie as to whether you all think we are having a boy or a girl! Just one more day and we will know!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...