Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Park Day!!

The weather has been nice here in Atlanta lately so yesterday Ilah and I ventured to the park to enjoy the outdoors! With Spring approaching I have been looking for things that her and I can do together during the week, and things that we can do as a family on the weekends. I have some fun things lined up!

Although it was a bit heavy, I lugged our big ol' camera to the park yesterday and I'm glad that I did because I got some really cute pictures of Ilah! Here are just a few....

Ilah's first time in a swing!! She LOVED it!!






"So, um. Mom. I got a question for you. How far down would the fall be if this thing were to come lose?"...




Ilah initiated playing peek-a-boo while she was on the swings....





"Is she still there?"......


Ha! I sure am Ilah! I will always be here!



Ilah was all about picking up the little wooden chips throughout the playground. Surprisingly she only tried to eat them once! Momma's hand was quick!



We both enjoyed getting out of the house for a bit yesterday! I sent a few pictures to Dele {that I took on my phone} and he so badly wished that he was there with us. But there will be a lot more trips to the park to come!!

***If you are a local Atlanta reader, be sure to enter the GIVEAWAY below if you haven't already done so!!***

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...