Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Easter's On It's Way!

I started buying some things for Ilah’s Easter basket this week. I love picking out special little things for her – I’m not sure who loves it more…me orIlah's Abuela! My mom started writing out Ilah’s Easter basket list weeks ago!

I’m not sure I will be able to wait until Easter to hand these things over to Ilah. Here is what I have gotten her so far:


An adorable pair of Dora Shoes!....



A Sippi Grip....



A snack catcher {BPA free}. Ilah loves taking a hold of her own snacks. I spotted this in Buy-Buy-Baby yesterday and picked one up. I can put little snacks inside and Ilah can reach in and grab them out, but if she tips the cup upside down, whats inside actually stays inside....


Here is a picture of the soft flap.....

I also already have this little snack dispenser....


Also in Ilah's Easter basket will be a pair of cute sunglasses!...


Her first toothbrush!....


Mega Bloks, Dora the Explorer and Boots....


Ilah LOVES playing with the blocks that she already has - and since she loves Dora, she will love playing with these!

I still have to get some other things to add to her basket, but this is my starting point!


This was Ilah's overflowing Easter Basket last year....

You can go here to see last years Easter post on Ilah's basket.

And this is the basket that Ilah got from my mom last year {go here to see more photos}....


Look at how small she was last Easter!....

Looking forward to another fun-filled Easter day with our sweet girl this year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...