Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Day Recap Coming Soon!!

In addition to a few days last week, we are enjoying having daddy home for the entire week this week. Today we spent nearly the entire day out and it was sooo nice! With Ilah fast asleep, we are now relaxing and plan to watch a few movies in bed tonight {99% chance that I will fall asleep 10 minutes into the opening scene! It never fails}. I hope to get around to posting our Christmas recap soon. It was such a wonderful day! Ilah's first Christmas was just as I hoped it would be, if not more!! And that IT SNOWED on Christmas day made it all the more magical!!

I snapped the above photo on my phone right after I had placed all the presents out for Christmas morning! I'm not sure why I didn't think to get this same picture with our actual camera on Christmas morning - probably because my brain was scrambled eggs by the time morning rolled around. I was up until 2 am finishing wrapping gifts. Where were the elves when you needed them?! ; )


I'd love to share as much of our Christmas day with you as possible and will probably break my Christmas recap up into two posts as to not make your eyes start spinning from the picture overload!

Enjoy your night/have a wonderful day!! Will be back with the first Christmas recap post in a day or two : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...