Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Learning How To Crawl

Happy Friday everyone! I hope the day has gotten off to a good start and that a wonderful weekend is ahead of you!

Yesterday Ilah and I spent the afternoon at my mom's house - and as usual, Ilah left with no few than 1,000 kisses and 2,000 hugs - and some toys! One of the things Ilah got was a little ball that lights up, plays music, and moves around on the floor to entice babies to reach it, thereby also teaching them how to crawl. Ilah has been scooting on her stomach for a few weeks now, trying to figure out how to actually move to get something that she is eyeing. I think this little ball will be lots of fun for her!
"Ok Mommy. Are you watching me?"


"Weeee!!! My hands and legs are off the ground!"

"Heeey. Come over here!"

"Ok, so now what do I do?"

"I wonder if I can reach it"....

"I'm going to give it a try".....

"I think I got it".....

I don't think it will be too much longer before our little girl figures out how to move her arms and her legs at the same time and starts to push forward....

Check out those feet!
"That was fun but I'm done. Don't move anymore ok because I'm done trying to chase you"....

"Mommy, I've worked up an appetite. What do you say you hook me up with some sweet potatoes and milk?"

Ilah and I are looking forward to Father's Day on Sunday! We have some fun things in store for Daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...