Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun Times With Ilah

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Friday night, Ilah and I were waiting for Daddy to come back home from New York city. My sister-in-law graduated from medical school and is officially a Doctor {!} so my husband flew out with my in-law's to attend her graduation that was held at Madison Square Garden. It was just an overnight trip so Ilah and I stayed behind. To trek the baby, and all of her necessities, for just one night, would have been too much {on all of us} so we stayed home...and spent time with grandma, who stayed over for the night. We had a fun girls night in!

I baked peanut butter cookies from scratch {the heart shaped ones were for daddy!}....

Over the weekend, Dele went and picked up his birthday present....a grill from Home Depot! We wasted no time in getting the fire started! Ilah had some fun for a while in her excersaucer while we made dinner....




I call the below picture below: "Excuse me, but if you are going to insist on taking more pictures of me, I'm going to have to charge you".


For dinner we had filet mignon, zucchini, mashed potatoes, and salad.....
Ilah got jipped and only had green beans.....not fair huh?....
Here are some more pictures of play time....



And just in case we forgot she was there, Ilah did quite a bit of shreeking to let us know she was in the room.....




Our happy little baby girl!....


.....and more shreeking.....


And look who got her foot to reach her mouth on Saturday!....



Ilah has been raising her legs and playing with her feet with her hands for quite some time; I knew it was only a matter of time before she discovered that those cute little feet of hers could reach her mouth!.....

"Let's see how many toes I can fit in here"....

"Looks like all of them can go in!!" Ha!.....

Our sweet girl is growing so fast!!

We're enjoying every minute with you Ilah!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...