Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gorgeous Outdoor Spaces

Who doesn't love a beautiful outdoor space? I know I sure do! A lovely and relaxing haven - paired with good food and drinks, and warm conversations - is my kind of a summer day {or night!}. I could spend hours sitting in a lovely outdoor space. Hours.

When I came across the below images, I was immediately "taken there". Whether ocean front, pool-side, on a roof-top, or in a back yard....whether on a deck, a patio, or on a front porch - and whether small or large - these spaces sure are beautifully designed.....


















And although the below photo is technically a "sunroom", I had to throw it in. Why? I'll let the picture speak for itself!....

Photo Sources: Decor Pad, Canadian House & Home, and Coastal Living

1 comments:

Muntazir mehdi said...

these outdoor spaces are the mindblowing our Air Charters team is interested in it.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...