Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Winter...Please Get Here Soon!

My favorite time of the year is winter. My second favorite is fall. What I love most about Georgia is the changing of the seasons. Originally from California, where it averages nearly 75 degrees year around, I will never forget my first year in Atlanta seeing the beautiful changing of the seasons.

When my husband and I returned from our honeymoon in April {go here and here to see pictures and read all about it!} we walked into our kitchen and saw a little "welcome home" gift from my mom...

I just love these mugs! I couldn't wait until winter rolled around so that we could start drinking hot chocolate out of them!
Inside of the mug, around the rim, is a scripture that reads, "I found the one my heart loves - Song of Solomon 3:4". And at the bottom of the mug, on the inside, is a heart!


We can't wait to fill these mugs with yummy hot chocolate this winter!


In fact, we didn't wait! We got out our Swiss Miss on Sunday night and we each had a cup of hot chocolate. The hubby's favorite is Dark Chocolate...


My favorite {which I just discovered as being my favorite} is French Vanilla...

What makes hot chocolate even better is delicious biscotti to go along with it...especially the kind with chocolate on one side!


Maybe next winter we will find ourselves in my favorite romantic country of Italy, walking up to a trattoria...


Where we can sit at a small table and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate together...

Ahhh....La Dolce Vita!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...