Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Our Tweet Heart's 1st Birthday Party! {Part 2}

You can read part 1 of Ilah's birthday party recap here, which showcased some cute and special details, and highlighted the food. Now it's onto the tablescape!....


The white blossoming flowers were used in my 4th of July tablescape, so they were already on hand - as were the square glasses vases {that we used for our wedding}.


I got the birdcage from Ross for $6.99.

I contemplated using a tablecloth but ultimately decided that since I was doing a bird theme, that I would expose the wood table.


I purchased these cute little burlap birds from Homegoods for $4.99 ea.


The moss was purchased from Hobby Lobby for$5.99.


I incorporated the look of three different plates {2 of each design} to comprise the place settings....

Plate, $3.99 x 2 {Marshalls}

I added a tiny floral embellishment to the speckled eggs birds nest {pack of 2 for $3.99 at Hobby Lobby}....



I already owned the below bird plates. You may recall seeing them in my Christmas Decor post.


I placed a piece of fake greenery on top of the cloth napkins for an extra little touch.....

Floral plate, $3.99 x 2 {Homegoods}....



I already owned the wicker charges, which I purchased almost two years ago from Z-Gallerie.



I bought a set of 4 birds {Hobby Lobby, $4.99 I think?} and placed them inside of the "trees" {purchased from Homegoods, $12.99 ea}....







As you can see, I used many things that I already owned to bring this darling little tablescape together {and Ilah's birthday party as a whole}.

The next post will be pictures of the frilly tissue pom-pom's that we put up for some added fun....and photos of the drink station!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...