Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Morning of Monkeying Around

No agenda today - just monkeying around in pj's at home....

Hi everyone! I started learning how to wave!....

I also got two top teeth now {and two more have come in on the bottom}! I've been handling teething pretty well!

Man, I do so much work around here, it's exhausting!....


I started making this face a few weeks ago; isn't it funny!?...


Sometimes I zone out and think about having acccess to a fountain of milk....


Mom, do you think you can drop the camera and get me out of this high chair?...


Ahhh. Much better! Freeeedom!!!....

Mommy & Daddy got me this walking toy last weekend and I just LOVE it!!


I wave to everything now. Even fake trees in the house....and I try to catch the sunlight when it comes through the window. Haven't had any luck with that just yet....


Hold on a sec. Someone is calling me on the hotline....


Ok, you have my attention now...



Let me call and place a food order...


Since I am always on the go, I just love these footed pajamas with the non-slip grips...



I got this toy as a gift a few months ago. At first the noise startled me and I didn't like it. But I'm used to it now and love playing with this toy!....


Who do you think is louder - me or the toy? Usually it's me ; )
For kicks, I sometimes try to eat the plastic balls....


My abuela bought me my own laptop computer! I'm learning about shapes, colors, actions, sounds, and lots of other fun stuff - it plays learning songs too!....

These days I enjoy playing with my exersaucer on the outside, rather than being inside of it....



When I go over to my abuela's house {where I get kissed and hugged 13,864 times while I'm there} mommy packs up my toys in this bag and takes them with us....


I'm always up to something! I'm known as a cute little bundle of fun!!

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...