Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Shoe Shopping for Baby Ilah

Although Ilah won't be walking until probably a year after she's born, I figure she needs some stylish shoes that will have her feet looking cute - and depending on the season, warm.

I picked up these winter boots and shoes for Ilah to wear in the cold months when she is between 9 - 12 months old:


I think these shoes are so darn adorable....


Check out the bottom of them!....


Just about all the shoes I've purchased for Ilah are from the Laura Ashley line....


These cute summer sandals were too darling to pass up {that seems to be my thinking mentality for each and every one of her shoes that I've purchased!}....

I love these Hello Kitty socks {size NB - 12 months /pack of 4 for $3.99}. Finally I'm throwing some purple in the pink mix....


I've purchased all of Ilah's shoes for under $9.99....most were between $4.99 - $7.99. I'm all about scoring awesome deals - especially knowing that baby's outgrow things so quickly.

You can go here and here to see some of Ilah's other shoesies! She has lots of them {she takes after her grandma, my mom!}. I see lots of shoe shopping ahead between the two of them!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...