Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bribing the Little One with Cake

No progress on the baby front. We were hoping for some sort of sign of impending labor since my Doctor's appointment last Wednesday but...nada.

Yesterday my husband came through the door with a small ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins for me and the little one to share :-) He's the greatest!! We were hoping this would coax her on out...


I {I mean, the baby} dived right in and ate a quarter of the cake.
My favorite...pralines and cream ice-cream!! Yumm!!
I told Ilah yesterday {sweetly} that she needs to move on out...that there's gonna be an eviction notice coming her way because we want to have her in our arms already. I see the Doctor tomorrow, which I'm really anxious about. I'm ready to get this show on the road. We're still praying for a natural progressing birth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...