Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Ilah's 2nd Birthday Party Dress

I've been on the look out for an adorable cupcake dress for Ilah's 2nd Birthday party. I haven't found anything in the stores {that I liked}, and much of what I was finding online was what I considered to be rather expensive for a dress that maybe Ilah would only wear once. I bookmarked a few "potentials" but I kept coming back to this one:

So I bought it on Monday : ) I think it's SUPER cute and the colors match the party's color scheme perfectly!

With Ilah's birthday being in January, this dress can be layered for a cute look, whether it's a sweater over it, or a long sleeve undershirt and leggings.

I have LOVED planning this cupcake themed birthday party for my sweet girl!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...