Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

knock knock...is anybody home?

Hey Lovers...are you listening, It's me Amber. I am tired and have zero brain left at the end of my days...which lately don't end until around midnight and they start at 6am. Anyways, I SUCK at blogging and want to apologize cause I don't have the mental capacity to think one more single thought by the time I sit down to write a post. Feel free to boo at your computer screen or flick me off and unfollow me if this next attempt at  professional blogging offends you. Keep in mind that I love you and appreciate you reading my ramblings........

Pity Party of 1

I am well aware all of you extremely smart and resourceful lovers have already read your mags and catalogues this month, so I am gonna risk sounding redundant and give you my" top 5 cool shit" from a catalogue this month.








1. Surprise Anthro...BTW this is only a fraction of the cool shit that just got in.



P.S I love you all....don't leave me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...